Sunday, July 10, 2011

Looking Forward to a New Day

     I've been reading a lot in the minor prophets lately.  These books of the Bible are often ignored, yet they contain great truths.  Micah 4 is a passage that has meant a lot to me recently.  In this passage, the prophet Micah tells of the new world that is coming when Jesus returns. Verse 3 tells of the peace that will spread all over the world.  There will be no more war.  Verse 4 gives the great promise that in the world to come there will be no more fear.  Much of my early life was spent in fear, so this means so much to me.  Finally, verse 5 states that all will walk in the name of the Lord.  This is just one passage in the Bible that details what is coming for the world.  A new day is coming when Jesus Christ will rule and reign in righteousness. I can't wait.

No comments: