Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Favorite Cat Book Series

     I've posted quite a bit about the dog books I like, but I haven't written too much about my favorite cat books.  My favorite cat books of all time are the three books Cleveland Amory wrote about his white cat named Polar Bear.  The first book in the series The Cat Who Came For Christmas is a book I read about every Christmas time.  This book tells the story about how Mr. Amory found Polar Bear as a stray in New York.  The second book in the series is called The Cat and the Curmudgeon, and the third book in the series is The Best Cat Ever.  Besides telling about how special Polar Bear was, Mr. Amory tells about his life and his work with the organization he founded called The Fund For Animals.  These are great books and I highly recommend the entire trilogy.

No comments: