Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review

    Today, I am recommending a television series that aired in the 1990s that I have enjoyed a great deal.  The name of the show is "Due South".  This show featured a Royal Canadian Mounted Policeman and his wolf/dog named Diefenbaker.  This is one of the most well-written programs that I've ever seen.  It has adventure, action and comedy all rolled into one.
     I had not seen the show for several years, but my Dad bought me the DVDs of the series when they came out.  I had been very sick with the flu, and I was having a slow recovery.  Dad bought these for me knowing how much I enjoyed the series when it was on.  I watched all four seasons when I was recovering from the flu a few years back.
     If you want a fun show to watch, rent or purchase these DVDs.

No comments: