Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Program Recommendation

     Contrary to what I was thinking last week, I do have time today to post a recommendation.  I am feeling pretty good, for which I am thankful to the Lord.  Thank you for all of your prayers.
     About two weeks ago, I came across a television program from Canada that I had not seen or heard of before.  The program is called "The Littlest Hobo" and it ran in Canada from 1979 to I believe 1985.  Each episode lasts for half of an hour.  The Littlest Hobo is a dog who travels from place to place helping people that are having problems.
     I love dog shows and animal shows, so I am not sure how this got by me.  I am really enjoying watching this program.  The dog is really nice looking, and he is extremely intelligent. He would have to be in order to be able to learn all of the different things he has to do.
     I highly recommend this program if you are able to find it in your area.  It is my understanding that it was syndicated in many countries around the world.
     Next week, I will be reviewing a new book series I have come across about a police detective and his police dog.

No comments: