Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Thoughts On June 5th

     Today is a day that always makes me sad. This is the day that my friend Toby passed away. I've been depressed today. I miss my friend, and I wish that we could be together again.
     I am thankful to the Lord for the time that we did have together. As I've said here on the blog before, if the Lord hadn't brought Toby into my life, I wouldn't be here today.
     The two of us had a lot of good times together. We took many fun trips together. I think that the most special times were when we just took slow, leisurely walks through the small orchard that my family owned. It was nice just to be away from the hassles of the world and forget about all the problems.
     It is my hope that it won't be too much longer until we will be together again. Once again, thank you Lord for all the wonderful years that Toby could be with me.

No comments: