Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Book Review -- A Book About Whales

     The book that I am reviewing today is "The Encyclopedia of Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises" written by Erich Hoyt. This is a large book that has some excellent photographs of whales and other ocean mammals in it.
     This book is very informative. It provides detailed information on a number of species. There are whale and dolphin species discussed in this book that I'd never heard of before. Each of the species has a picture and information. I liked reading about the blue whale which is my favorite among the whale species. These animals are absolutely incredible. The information on orcas was excellent, and I also enjoyed reading about sei whales which I'd never heard of before.
     If you like whales, you are sure to love this book. You will learn a lot. I highly recommend this book.


No comments: