Sunday, January 21, 2024

Something I Want To Say And A Couple Of Prayer Requests

     Because the last few days have been terrible with the weather and my health problems, I didn't get the chance to post something that is really important to me. January 13, is a really special day to me because that is the day that my friend Toby came to live with me. I am very thankful to the Lord that He brought the two of us together. 

     It has been very snowy where I live that last few days. Toby always loved to play in the snow. As long as it wasn't too cold. I don't think that he would have liked being out in the mess we've been having as the temperature was as cold as -10 F with -30 wind chills. 

     I miss Toby every day. I know that one day we will be together again. If he was still with me now, my life would be a lot better than it is. To be quite honest, since he has been gone, life hasn't been that great.

     I do have a couple of prayer requests. First of all, the weather people are forecasting freezing rain tonight and tomorrow where I live. Please pray that we don't get much ice.

     I have a second prayer request. With my health being bad coupled with the weather keeping me from getting to work a couple days, things are not going well at my job. They are very intolerant of people missing work even for bad sicknesses. They wrote up one person there because she took a couple of days off to be with her mother who was dying in hospice. My health is not good right now with lung and joint problems. First of all, please pray that I can get better. Second, pray that I can at least get to work more, but I would really like to find a job that is closer to my house where the management is better. 

    Thank you for your prayers. Hopefully, we will get everything back on track with the blog. We've started the new sermon series, and I am looking forward to that for the next few weeks. I have something else planned after that. Also, the second half of the Minor Prophets book is finished, and I will start posting that in a couple of weeks. 

     

No comments: