Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Update and Prayer Request

      I did something with the posting of the Minor Prophets book that I can't believe I did. I have things out of order, so I have to do some correcting. Tomorrow, I will start posting the chapter on Nahum. I will take down the post on Habakkuk, and then post it again after Nahum so that we are back in the order that they appear in the Old Testament.  I also want to let you know that the sermon for the week will be posted on Saturday. 

     With that said, I want to let you know that everything is still somewhat tentative at this point. I am not doing very well with my health right now. Please pray that I will start to feel better. I was doing a lot better for a couple of weeks, and I thought that I was moving upward. However, it is not the case right now. I lot of the problem is that at my job I feel that I am about to be worked to death. I have to find something else soon or I really feel that something bad is going to happen in regard to my health. Please keep praying, and I thank you for your prayers. Also, thank you all for reading the blog. 

No comments: