Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Update

I have had major trouble with my car.  I'm not sure that I will be able to fix it any time soon.  I am going to take an extended leave from working on the blog.  I really don't want to do this as this is the most fun I have all week.  However, things in my life are not going well, and without a reliable vehicle, I don't know when I will be able to get to the library and post items.  Hopefully, I can get back to posting in a couple of weeks, but it may be longer.  Until then, thank you to everyone who has read this blog over the last two and a half years.  It has been fun.  I especially enjoyed posting the sermons.  I felt like I was really following God's call on my life.  Once again thank you, and I will return when I can.  May God bless you.

No comments: