Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Verses For the Week and an Update

    Hello. Happy New Year to everyone. I need to start this post with some information. I had someone try to hack my blog this weekend. They got in and put in links to other sites. I had to take the blog down and then restore it. In that process, the Weekend Sermon was deleted. If you didn't get to read it, I'm sorry. I don't have a copy of it unfortunately.
     I think I have everything fixed on the blog. However, if there is more trouble. I will take the blog down again.  Lord willing, and if all goes well, I will post the review tomorrow, and the sermon on Friday. We will be back in the book of Malachi.
   
Verses

Matthew 5:14 -- "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden."

Matthew 6:34 -- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

No comments: