Monday, August 6, 2018

Verses For the Week and Prayer Requests

    Before I post the verses, I just wanted to ask for your prayers regarding a couple of things. Tomorrow in my area, they are calling for possible bad storms and heavy rain. Please pray that these storms don't cause damage or flooding. Also, please pray that I will be able to find a part-time job that I am able to do. All I am finding is warehouse jobs. I am not really able to be on my feet this long with the problems and pain I have in my legs. I need to make a little more than I'm making in writing right now. Please pray that I will find what I need soon. Pray that the Lord's will will be done. I thank you for your prayers.

Here are this week's verses:

I John 3:16 -- "This is how we know what love is, Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."

John 15:9 -- "As the Father has loved Me, so have I love you. Now remain in my love."

No comments: