Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Verses For the Week and an Update

     The weather has been terrible this week where I live. We had an ice storm last night. I did not get a chance to post the verses for the week, so I am going to do that today. I won't be posting the review this week, but I hope to get back to that next week if this weather will straighten up. I plan to post the sermon on Friday, but I may have to wait until Saturday depending on the weather.

Verses For The Week:

John 10:10 -- "The thief comes only to kill and steal and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Romans 8:11 -- "If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you."


No comments: