Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review

     For today's review, I want to write about something a little different from the reviews I normally post. I've been a fan of the Poirot series broadcast on PBS for many years. All of the episodes in the series were very well done. The actor who played Poirot so brilliantly in the series was David Suchet.
     Recently, I was pleased to discover that the complete New International Version of the Bible is available as read by David Suchet. He has a great voice, and his reading of the Bible passages is well done.
     In addition to this, Mr. Suchet has appeared in two series that are very interesting. He has done programs called "In the Footsteps of St. Paul" and "In the Footsteps of St. Peter". I think that many will find these two programs to be interesting.
     You can find these items available on Amazon. There is a video on YouTube of David Suchet reading the entire Gospel of Mark at St. Paul's Cathedral that you should check out.

No comments: