Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Cat Book Of The Year

    Last week, the Dog Book Of The Year was revealed. This week, I will reveal my pick for the best cat book. For 2019, my Cat Book Of The Year Award goes to "Cat Chase The Moon" by Shirley Rousseau Murphy. If you've read the blog over the years, it should come as no surprise that this would be the winner. I love the Joe Grey mystery series. There are now over 20 novels in the series, and I certainly hope that there will be more.
    In this book, the kittens are a part of the mystery right along with Joe, Dulcie, Kit and Pan. All of the main human characters are back, and there is a great mystery to solve.
    If you've not read any of the Joe Grey books, I encourage you to start at the beginning and read all of them. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: