Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A Poem And Another Picture Of My Friend Toby

     Today, I am not publishing a review. I will start publishing more reviews in the weeks to come. Today, I will be posting a poem that I wrote back in 1997. It was published in a literary journal called "Hob-Nob". This was about the fifth of sixth poem that I had published. I've had about 65 poems published in literary journals.


Pandas

What mysteries do your masks hide?
What thoughts do your eyes conceal?
Do you cache the knowledge of contentment?
Do you ensconce the riddles of time?
Do you sequester your feelings
to keep your quiet lives from inspection?


I posted a picture of my friend Toby yesterday. That was taken during Christmas when he was about 12. This is a picture from when he was about 9 or 10. Toby always enjoyed his dinner.




No comments: