Saturday, September 5, 2020

30 Days 30 Psalms -- Day 30

Psalm 150

All good things must come to an end they say. This is our 30th Psalm on the 30th day. I've really enjoyed sharing this study with you. I hope that you have enjoyed and benefitted from reading along each day.

Psalm 150 really speaks to me because it is about praising the Lord with all types of musical instruments. Music is one of the most important things in my life. I can't remember a day in the last many years when music hasn't been part of the day.

I have been privileged to have the opportunity to learn to play the trumpet and the tin whistle. I have been able to use these instruments to play music that is honoring to God.

If you are a musician, try to spend some time each day using your instrument in the praise of the Lord. You may want to use your musical ability in your place of worship. It is important to use our talents and abilities for the glory of God.

A Note:
Now that the study has ended, our blog schedule will start to get back to normal. This week, the only post will be the Weekend Sermon on Friday. The following week, we will have the verses on Monday with a review on Wednesday. Thank you for taking the time to read 30 Days 30 Psalms. May God bless you all.

No comments: