Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Word On Sunday

 I am posting today because I feel as if I really need to communicate something. One of the reasons that I began this blog almost a decade ago is that I wanted to tell people that Jesus loves and cares about them. 

There are still many people in this world who don't realize that Jesus loved the world so much that He was willing to leave Heaven and come to this Earth in human form. He showed us how to live by living a life without sin. He was the Lamb of God who bore our sins in His body on the cross. Love kept Him on the cross even as people mocked and ridiculed Him. He died because of His great love for us. He wanted us to be free from sin, death, hell and the grave.

Jesus loves everyone, and He invites everyone to come to Him and receive new life.

I don't know all those who read the blog. I hope that you have accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord. If you have not, put your trust in the loving Lord Jesus today.

If you have come to know Jesus through reading the blog over the years, I hope that you will post a comment. I don't always see the comments due to some glitch in the blog, but please try if you can. May God bless you.

No comments: