Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving and a Review

 Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, so I would like to wish all of my readers in the United States a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great day.

I have a different kind of book review today. The book for this week is "Who Killed The Fonz?" by James Boice. I am a big fan of the American TV  show Happy Days, so when I saw this book at the library, I knew I had to read it. 

This book is set 20 years after the end of the TV program. Richie is a screenwriter in Hollywood who is currently down on his luck. He gets word that his old friend Fonzie has died in a motorcycle crash. Richie goes back to Milwaukee for the funeral and discovers that Fonzie's death wasn't an accident at all. Along with his old friends Ralph and Potsie, Richie attempts to find out who killed the Fonz.

If you are a fan of Happy Days, you will enjoy reading this story about what the author imagines happened to the characters down through the years. This isn't the outcome I imagined for the characters, but it is interesting nonetheless. 

No comments: