Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Good Tiger Magazine

      As many of you know, tigers are among my favorite animals in the world. One of the life-changing events in my life was reading about tigers in a book titled Tiger: Portrait of a Predator written by Valmik Thapar. Reading this book awakened me to the need to preserve animals in the wild. I became environmentally aware, and I now have a deep passion for taking care of this world and its creatures. 

     Recently, I came across a great special edition magazine called Tigers published by Life. This publication contains a number of interesting articles about tigers in the wild and the efforts that are underway to keep these magnificent animals from extinction. There are a number of stunning photographs in this work. 

    If you love animals, you will enjoy reading and seeing the pictures in this magazine. I urge you to get a copy. I've seen it available in the United States at Barnes and Noble and in several grocery store chains. 


No comments: