Thursday, May 5, 2022

Book Review -- The Last Book in the Wolf Trilogy

      A couple of years back, I came across a book called, "The Rise of Wolf 8" written by Rick McIntyre. It told the story of a great wolf in Yellowstone National Park. The author has studied wolves in the park for many years. Another book by the same author called "The Reign of Wolf 21" was released, and it told the story of a great wolf who led Yellowstone's Druid Pack. 

     I really enjoyed both of these books, and I highly recommend them. The author writes in such a way that he captures what made each of these great wolves tick. They become real characters with their own unique personalities so to speak. 

     Recently, Mr. McIntyre has written the third book in his Yellowstone wolf trilogy, and this book is entitled the "Redemption of Wolf 302." I think that this is my favorite of the three. 302 doesn't start off well, but his life is a lesson that even the down times and failures in life don't have to be the final word. You can get back up again and succeed. 

     As with the other books in this series, this book is well-written with great observations. There will be a book released this fall by the author about a great female wolf named 06. I will definitely be reading that book, and I hope you will read it too. 

No comments: