Thursday, July 21, 2022

They May Be Considered Old-Fashioned, But They Are Good Movies

     I read something the other day that really upset me. A film reviewer said that people today don't like movies like Lassie and dog and animal movies because they are too old-fashioned. The reviewer said people are too sophisticated for that kind of thing these days. Well, there are a lot of what he would consider old-fashioned movies that I like a lot. I think that you will too. Here are a few really good movies that you can watch with the entire family. 

First of all, there are a lot of good Lassie movies. I really liked the TV series when Lassie was with the rangers having all sorts of outdoor adventures.

Far From Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog. A great movie about a boy and his Labrador lost in the forest. 

Charlie the Lonesome Cougar and the Legend of Lobo are good older Disney films.

The Bear is one of my all-time favorites.

The Cat From Outer Space is a really fun film. 

Iron Will is an adventure about a young man trying to win a race with his father's old lead dog. 

These are just a few films to enjoy with the family. 

No comments: