Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book Review--Trident K9 Warriors

When I first saw a feature on "60 Minutes" about this book and its author, I was very excited.  As many who read this blog know, I like to read about the subject of dogs in the military.  When I finished the book "Trident K9 Warriors" written by Michael Ritland and Gary Brozek, I have to say that I was disappointed.  This isn't a bad book.  It just isn't as good as I though it would be.  A lot of the book focuses on dog training, and I felt like the book wasn't arranged well.  It was definitely not one of my favorite books on this subject.  There are several other books about military dogs that I would recommend over this book.  Several of these I have already reviewed on this blog.  Later this month, there is a book about military dogs written by Rebecca Frankel coming out.  She writes an interesting blog called "War Dog of the Week".  I am hoping that her book will be much better.

No comments: