Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Verses for Holy Week

Matthew 26:26-29--"Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat" this is my body." And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them saying, "Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.  I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom."


John 14:1-3-- Let not you hearts be troubled.  Believe in God; believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many rooms.  If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.


John 15:12-14-- This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one that this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command you.

No comments: