Thursday, July 31, 2014

Book Review

     I am here to post the book review.  Sorry that I am a day late.  For some reason, I thought that yesterday was Tuesday.
     The book that I am reviewing today is entitled "The Autobiography of Foudini M. Cat" written by Susan Fromberg Schaeffer.   This book is supposed to be the life story of a cat in his own words.  Foudini tells about his life with his people.  Much of the book is about Foudini and what he refers to as his dog.  Foudini and the dog have a very close relationship.  Later in the book, a female cat will enter Foudini's life.
     I really enjoyed reading this book.  Foudini has a good voice, and the story about Foudini and the dog is very interesting.  The writing in the book is quite good.  I would recommend this book to all those who love animal stories.  Cat lovers will especially enjoy reading about Foudini's life.

No comments: