Monday, December 28, 2015

Verses For the Week -- The Plan for 2016

     As those of you who have read the blog for any amount of time know, I post verses on the blog each Monday.  These are intended to inspire people and to help make the week a little better.
     Starting next week, I want to do a little something different with the verses.  Bible memorization has always been an important part of my life.  I started to memorize Scripture verses when I was in grade school.  We had contests to see who could memorize the most verses.
     What I want to do in 2016 is post two verses each week for memorization.  These will be verses that are important for a variety of different reasons.  If we are diligent, at the end of 2016, we will have over 100 verses memorized.
      Today's verse is just a verse to inspire.  You can start down the path of memorization with it if you wish.

Psalm 119:105 -- "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

No comments: