Monday, December 7, 2015

Verses For the Week -- Some Favorite Verses

John 10:14-15 -- "I am the Good Shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me.  Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep."

Philippians 2:10-11 -- "At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue will acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

James 1:27 -- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:  to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

Revelation 1:17-18 -- "Do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last.  I am the Living One.  I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!  And I hold the keys of death and hades.

No comments: