Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Book Review -- "Bears of the World"

     I have been reading a lot of books lately, and I will have some reviews in the coming weeks.  This week, I wanted to recommend a couple of wildlife books that I think you might enjoy.  "Bears of the World" by Terry Domico gives an excellent overview of bear species from around the world.  It is a good introduction, and after reading this book, I am sure you will want to know more about the particular bear species that captured your interest.
     "Birds of Prey" by Floyd Scholz  has good photos and information regarding the birds of prey located in North America.  It too is a good source to stimulate further interest in learning more about hawks and eagles.
     Both of these books are out of print, but there are several used copies available online, and these books are available in a good number of local libraries.

No comments: