Thursday, November 10, 2016

Update

     This is just a reminder that the Weekend Sermon will not be posted until Saturday this week as the library where I use the computer is closed on Friday for Veteran's Day.  We will be continuing with our series on less well-known Bible characters.  This will be the last week that we are in this series.  The following weekend, I will have a sermon on the theme of thanksgiving in keeping with the Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States.
     The following weekend, we will begin our sermons on the Advent season leading into Christmas.  Following this, we will begin a series of messages on all of the parables of Jesus.  I am really looking forward to posting the messages in this series.
     I hope that you will be able to read all of the sermons.  If you get the chance, try to tell others about the blog.  I will do my best to share the message of the love of Jesus.   I hope that you all have a great day.

No comments: