Thursday, May 4, 2017

Update

     I want to thank the Lord that my house did not get flooded.  There is a little bit of water in my garage and under a section of the crawlspace, but it is not that bad.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Hopefully, things will dry out for awhile.
    I would ask that you would continue to pray for those just to the south and east of where I live who are really having a mess with the flooding. In southern and central Missouri, southeast Kansas and Arkansas, the flooding is a lot worse than where I am a couple of counties northwest.
 
    On another note, the Weekend Sermon may be delayed one day this week.  I may need to post the sermon on Saturday.  If you don't see it tomorrow, look for it on Saturday.  I should be able to get back to a regular schedule next week, Lord willing.  I have another bad lung infection, so I will just have to see how things go.  Thank you again for all your prayers.  I pray everyday for those who read the blog.  May God's blessings be on you all.

No comments: