Monday, July 3, 2017

Verses For the Week

    I want to begin today by wishing everyone in the United States a happy and safe Independence Day holiday tomorrow.  Also, I would ask that you would please pray that the storms predicted for the next couple of days will not be too bad.  Thank you.
    I also wanted to say thank you to the Lord for helping me last week to make a major improvement in my financial situation.  As many of you who have read the blog for several years know, I was without work and in a bad situation a few years back.  By the grace of the Lord, I am doing better now, and I am very thankful to the Lord for that.  Thank you for all of your prayers regarding these matters over the years.

And now, here are the verses for the week:

John 8:32 -- "And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:36 -- "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

II Corinthians 3:7 -- "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"

No comments: