Saturday, September 16, 2017

Some Various Thoughts and a Prayer Request

     Hello.  I hope that everyone is having a good day.  We have had some of the nicest weather of the year that last two weeks.  As I've posted before, this year we have had some very bad storms and flooding.  Well, it looks like the nice weather is about to come to an end.  They are calling for bad storms tonight and possible flooding during the week.  I would like to ask everyone who reads the blog if you would pray that the storms won't be too bad.  Thank you.
     This week it will be eight years since my Mom passed away.  The anniversary of her passing is bothering me more this year than for the past few years.  I can't believe that she's been gone that long.  My Dad has been gone for almost that long.  He will have been gone for eight years in February.  I know that my parents are both with the Lord Jesus in Heaven.  I know that I will see them again.  However, I still get down because they're not here with me.  Please pray that I will make it through the next few days without being too depressed.  Thank you.
     I am trying to find a part-time job to supplement my writing.  I am not having too much success right now finding what I am looking for.  Writing has been pretty good though, so I am grateful for that.  I would be very happy if writing picked up and I didn't have to find any other work.
     I've been working on a book about the Sermon on the Mount.  I am almost finished with the rough draft.  I hope to publish this as an ebook sometime around the beginning of 2018.  I will have more information on this when this project nears completion.
     I am also starting a novel about a minister and his dog.  I won't say too much more about that yet as I'm working out a few of the plot details still in my mind.  I am very excited about this project.
     Please be in prayer for the people in London who went through another terrorist attack yesterday.  Pray that these attacks will cease all over the world.
   

No comments: