Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A Few Recommendations

    I haven't had much chance the last few days to read much, so I am going to have to wait until next week for any book reviews. I am currently reading some good animal and dog books, so there will be reviews on these in the near future.
    Today, I would just like to post a few recommendations of some animal and dog movies and books that I have enjoyed in the past.

Dog Movies
Red Dog
Red Dog True Blue
White Fang
White Fang 2
Call of the Wild -- The one with Rutger Hauer
My Dog Skip
K9
K911
The Incredible Journey
Lassie -- There are many of these

Cat Movies
Cat From Outer Space
Harry and Tonto

Animal Movies
The Bear -- This is one of my favorite movies
Dances With Wolves -- This isn't really an animal movie, but there are a lot of animals in it.

TV Programs With Animals
All Creatures Great And Small -- My favorite
Due South

Dog Books
Maya's First Rose
The Dog's Who Came To Stay
My Dog Skip
Merle's Door
Following Atticus
Sirius
The Taken Trilogy by Alan Dean Foster -- A dog is a main character
Nop's Trials
Tomorrow

Cat Books
The Norton Trilogy
The Cat Who Came For Christmas and its sequels by Cleveland Amory
The Joe Grey Mystery Series
Pawprints In The Moonlight
Toby Jug
The Traveling Cat Chronicles

Animal Books
All Creatures Great And Small and the other books by James Herriot
Tiger Portrait of a Predator -- Valmik Thapar






No comments: