Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Something I Want To Share

I intended to post a movie review today, but I have something else I need to share. As many of you know, I work as a writer, and I also have another job to help make ends meet. The job that I have been working at over the last few months has been a nightmare. I am so depressed that I have to get out of this job as soon as possible. 

Tomorrow, I have a chance at two jobs. Please pray that one of these will come through. Pray that God's will will be done in this matter. 

The problem with my current job isn't the work. I don't mind working hard. A couple of employees and a manager are constantly harassing me, and upper management doesn't want to do anything about it.

In another matter, I have been considering selling my house for awhile. I need the Lord's wisdom on what to do about this. The house I am living in isn't in very good shape. This may be the right time to sell. Please pray for God's will in this matter.

Thank you for your prayers. Lord willing, we will finish our current sermon series on Friday.

No comments: