Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A Post About Several Things

 Today, Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th President of the United States. Let us all pray that God will guide him and keep him safe. I thank God that I was able to see this day.

I want to let everyone know that the sermon may be posted on Saturday instead of Friday. I have to work most of the day on Friday. I may have to post on Saturday, but I will get it posted. 

I want to give you an update on what I think of the new All Creatures Great And Small series currently airing on PBS. I've watched two episodes so far. I like the new series, but I don't think that it is anywhere nearly as good as the original TV series. Robert Hardy who played Siegfried Farnon in the original series gave a performance that was much better and more in keeping of how the character was portrayed in James Herriot's books. I will keep watching the series in hopes that it will improve. 

Finally, I want to give you a recommendation. I love corgis as most of you who read this blog probably know. I just reread an old favorite called "Corgiville Fair" by Tasha Tudor. This is a children's book, but I love it anyway. The drawings and story are fantastic. Do yourself a favor, and get a copy of this book. 


No comments: