Friday, January 1, 2021

Weekend Sermon -- Some New Year Thoughts

 Happy New Year to all. This will be a very short message as we start the new year.

As we start out a new year, I would like us to reflect on thankfulness and hopefulness. Even though 2020 was a very challenging year, there are things we can be thankful for in 2020. I am thankful that the Lord supplied my needs, and He brought me to a good job. I was able to write a devotional book and post it on the blog. As you look back at 2020, try to find things to be thankful for.

Now that 2021 is here, we look forward with hopefulness. I am hoping and praying that the coronavirus pandemic will come to an end. I hope that the vaccines will get to everyone quickly. I hope that I can expand my ministry for the Lord in this new year. Amen

Prayer Requests

As I am writing this post, it is snowing a lot where I live. Please pray that the snow will slack off, and I can get to work safely. 

Pray for an end to the coronavirus pandemic.

Continue to pray for peace. Let us focus our prayers on Libya and Ethiopia this week.

For our prayer focus countries let us pray for Gambia and Azerbaijan.

On Monday, I will post the verses. I will try to post something midweek. We will start a new sermon series next Friday. May God bless you all.


No comments: