Thursday, July 15, 2021

Life Changers -- Conclusion

       About ten years ago, my parents died within just a couple of months of each other. This has brought a number of changes to my life, but I want to focus on one.

     For many years, I suffered from anxiety disorder. My folks helped me to deal with this in many ways. Since they have passed away, I have had to deal with this issue head on. If I was going to get out in the world and make it, I had to get help. 

      The Lord helped me greatly with this problem. I also found a psychologist who set me on the right course. With the help of the Lord and others, I am able to do what I never was able to do before. 

     If you are dealing with anxiety or other mental health issues, get help. There are people who care and want to help to make life better.

No comments: