Thursday, April 28, 2022

Some Program Recommendations

      One of the reasons that I first started this blog was to spread the message about how it is so important for us to protect the environment and endangered species. I love animals and the beauty of creation. I find that there are no better programs to watch than those that deal with the natural world. 

      Nature on PBS here in the United States is probably my favorite program on TV. This past week, they had on an exceptional program called, "Portugal:Wild Land on the Edge". It did a great job of showing the beauty of Portugal. This program is available to view on the Nature website for a few more weeks. I would urge you to watch it. 

     Some other Nature programs that I've enjoyed especially are Coywolves, Wolverine, and Broken Tail. I've never really seen a program on Nature that I didn't enjoy. DVDs of almost all of the programs are available. Take the time to check them out at the library, or purchase one or two. 


No comments: