Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A Post About A Few Different Things

      This post is going to be about a couple of different items. First of all, I've been really busy. On top of that, I've not been feeling well. Because of this, I've not had a lot of time to read. That makes me sad, and it doesn't allow me to be able to post the reviews the way I want to. In the near future, I hope to get some more reviews on here. 

     There is a lot going on at the job. I was supposed to start working a guaranteed number of hours each week, but that isn't going quite the way I was promised. Please pray that things will get straightened out with the job. I am going to start looking for something else in the meantime. 

     I want to get my house sold. It is getting too hard to take care of all of the property. The heat and humidity are really getting to me this summer already. Please pray that I can get the house sold and find somewhere else to live by the end of July. 

     I'm really missing my family and my friend Toby the last few days. I miss them all the time, but it's been worse lately. I'm very depressed right now. I need your prayers about this. 

     Tonight, the forecast is for bad storms. Please pray that they do not materialize. 

     Finally, I want to share what I am working on and what we are going to be doing on the blog. After I finish the series on Elijah, I hope to go back to the New Testament and do a study of a book. Right now I am leaning towards I Thessalonians. After that, I want to do a study on Nehemiah. 

     I am currently working on a book about the Minor Prophets. When that is done, I will post it free of charge on the blog for whoever wants to read it. 

     Thanks for your prayers, and thank you for reading the blog. I hope that everyone has a good week. 

No comments: