Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Book Recommendation -- An Immense World

       I am currently reading a book called "An Immense World: How Animal Senses Reveal the Hidden Realms Around Us." The author is Ed Yong who is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who works for the Atlantic. 

     This book tells about how humans can only perceive a small amount of what is around them. The animals that we share this planet with have different ways that they perceive the world providing a different experience of what the world is. 

     I've only read the first few chapters, but I must say that the book is very well-written and researched with numerous examples from the natural world. This is an awe-inspiring book that I would recommend to you. I hope you get a copy and will be amazed at all that this world contains. I hope it will cause you to realize the importance of the other creatures that share this planet

No comments: