Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Book Review

I am in the process of reading several different books, and I haven't finished any of them this week.  For the book review this week, I would like to recommend two books that I read some time ago.  I don't believe that I have mentioned them on the blog before. 

The books "Walking Ollie" and "Fetching Dylan" are both written by Stephen Foster.  The first book deals with Stephen and his partner purchasing Ollie who was a mix between a large breed of sighthound and some other type of dog.  Throughout the book, Stephen relates how it was difficult at first to have a relationship with Ollie, but the two managed to get along. 

In the second book, Stephen and his partner purchase a second dog.  This time, they get a Saluki named Dylan.  This book deals with the interaction of Ollie and Dylan and some of the interesting times the dogs and Stephen had together in Norwich and along the beach.

I used to enjoy reading Stephen's blog.  He was a soccer fan like I am. 

No comments: