Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Verses For the Week -- Verses From Ezekiel

Ezekiel 1:26-28 -- "Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man.  I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him.  Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.  The was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.  When I saw it, I fell facedown.

Ezekiel 11:19 -- "I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh."


Ezekiel 34:23-24 -- "I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd.  I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them.  I the Lord have spoken."

No comments: