Monday, November 16, 2015

Verses For the Week -- Verses From Psalms

Psalm 46:1-3 -- "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."


Psalm 23:1-4 -- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.  He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.  Even though I walk through the darkest valley.  I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 57:1 -- "Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge.  I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed."

No comments: