Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Book Recommendation -- Books About Wild Cats

     I was going through some of my books the other evening, and I came across two excellent books that I wanted to recommend.  I may have mentioned these two a few years back, but they are so good that they are worth mentioning again.
    "Clan of the Wild Cats" is a beautiful book that I purchased several years ago from a store called The Nature Company.  This book has information and beautiful photographs of all of the wild cats of the world from the largest such as the Siberian tiger to the small wild cats like the fishing cat.  This book is out of print, but there are used copies available online.
    "The Way of the Tiger" is by wildlife conservation scientist Ullas Karanth.  In this book, the author documents his studies of wild tigers in India.  This book has wonderful details and photos as well.  This book is also out of print, but good used copies are available.
     I've said this many times, but the tiger books by Valmik Thapar are definitely well worth obtaining.

P.S.   They prediction for bad storms in my area is getting worse and worse.  Please continue to pray that the storms will not be bad.  Thank you.

No comments: