Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Prayer Request

     As you know if you've been reading the blog, my area has had many storms and flooding during the spring and summer.  Tomorrow, more storms are predicted with more heavy rainfall.  Would you please pray that the storms will not be bad?  We don't need any heavy rain.
    Also, I was very excited when I received the new writing job, but it is not amounting to much work.  Would you please pray that I can find some additional work?  This has become a very discouraging part of my life.  I've had a lot of trouble with depression and anxiety since I was a teenager.  It is very, very difficult for me to work in customer service type jobs, although I've done them in the past, but without that much success.  One of the reasons I left the old job was bad anxiety at work.  There are a lot of warehouse type jobs near me, but it is difficult for me to keep up the pace they want because I have asthma real bad, and when I can't keep up, they don't want me around.   Writing has allowed me in the past to make some money and not have to deal with as much anxiety.  I'm certainly open to anything I am able to do, and I am hoping that more writing opportunities will open up.
    I am grateful to the Lord that I've had the opportunity to be involved in quite a bit of ministry work over the last few weeks.  Please pray that more and more opportunities will arise in this area.  This is not something I do for money.  That is why I will never sell something or ask for any money on the blog.  I try to tell people about Jesus because I believe that is what He called me to do.  Animals, especially dogs and cats have always been my friends, so I like to write about them on the blog too.
    Thank you for your prayers.  I  hope to have a review tomorrow on the blog.

No comments: