Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Verses For the Week and Memorial Day

     I am sorry that the verses are a day late. I forgot to mention that Monday was Memorial Day. The library where I have internet access was closed, so I had to wait until today to post the verses.
     Since yesterday was Memorial Day, I wanted to say thank you to those who served the nation and gave their lives. My Dad was a veteran. He was in the Army during the time of the Korean War.

Isaiah 46:9 -- "Remember the former things long past. For I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me."

II Timothy 2:9 -- "Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, descendant of David, according to my gospel.

P.S. -- They are calling for some bad storms in my area tonight. Please pray that the storms are not bad. Thank you.

No comments: