Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Announcements and Prayer Requests

    I have two announcements to make. First of all, the Weekend Sermon will appear on Saturday. I had to move it back one day.
    The second announcement is that I am working on a new book that I will post here on the blog when it is finished. It is about the Psalms. It will be finished by the end of the year.
    I have two important prayer requests. First of all, we are supposed to have heavy rains in my area tomorrow and Friday. We are having flooding issues near where I live. My yard is very wet, and I am worried about having problems at the house. Please pray that the rains will not be as bad as predicted. Pray for those who are experiencing problems with flooding that they will get the help that they need.
     I would also ask that you pray that I will be able to do a good job writing the book on the Psalms. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: