Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Review -- "Madagascar"

    Today, I would like to recommend a DVD series that I've been watching. The series is narrated by David Attenborough and it is called "Madagascar". This series is all about the island of Madagascar and the wonderful animals that live there. Madagascar is an amazing place, and I was very happy to be able to see such a wonderful series about this land.
     There are many different types of lemurs in Madagascar, and this series films many of them. I especially like the parts of the film that showed the reed lemurs and the crowned lemurs. The filmmakers put in an incredible amount of effort to bring these creatures' lives to the greater world.
     I hope that you will take a look at this DVD series. It is enlightening, educational and fascinating. As always, David Attenborough does a great job as narrator.

No comments: