Monday, February 3, 2020

Verses For The Week

     Before I post the verses, I would like to make a prayer request. I have to go in early in the morning for my part-time job tomorrow. The weather people are calling for freezing rain. Please pray that there is no freezing rain. Snow doesn't bother me, but freezing rain is really not fun to try to drive in, and it can be really dangerous. Thank you for your prayers.

     Please keep praying for those who are sick with the coronavirus. Pray that this sickness will stop spreading.

Verses:

Galatians 6:2 -- "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Hebrews 13:16 -- "Do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."

John 15:12 -- "My command is this: Love each other, as I have loved you."

No comments: