Thursday, April 16, 2020

An Update

I hope that eveyonee is doing well. I am in good health at this time. I bought a cheap smartphone, and I will try to post once a week. I urge everyone to keep praying for an end to the coronavirus pandemic. Pray that those who are sick will make a speedy recovery.

During this time, I have been thankful that I have had some writing work. I also have a part-time job at a grocery store, and I am thankful to the Lord for providing this work.

I just want to remind everyone that Jesus loves and cares about you. While many are staying at home a lot more right now, I urge you to use this time to pray and meditate upon the love of Jesus.  Spend as much time as you can reading and studying the Bible. If you have never read the entire Bible, now is a good time to start. Begin by reading the Gospels, and focus intently on the words of Jesus.

I want to leave you today with the words of one of my favorite verses. Hebrews 13:8 -- "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On Thursday next week, I will be back, and I will post a short message on the words of Jesus. May God bless you all.

No comments: