Tuesday, October 19, 2021

31 Days In Proverbs -- Day 19

      There are times in this life when I really get depressed. I've had an especially hard day, and I just feel horrible about everything. At times like these, I find that it helps me to feel better if I watch something funny on TV or watch a funny movie. Something that I see on Twitter that makes me really laugh helps to get me out of my down mood and have a better evening. 

     Our Proverb for the today tells us something about this. Proverbs 17:22 states, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Having something in life that brings cheerfulness and joy to our lives makes the days seem to go by just a little bit better. 

     Here is some advice. Find something in life that makes you happy. Something that you can turn to when you are feeling down. One of those things for me is corgis. As many of you know, I had a corgi named Toby who was the best friend that I ever had. When I feel down, I go online and visit corgi sites and see what crazy things the corgis are up to. It always brightens my day. 

No comments: